Mixtape from the days of the life. 

A compilate of songs that i like. 

I like a lot of artist and genres of music so is hard for me to choose a  favourite one, in fact, i could say that my favourite artist depends on my mood. Due to that  i've decide to write this post about songs that i like because it remind me people that i love, and events that i enjoyed. 

Songs:
  • Nena-Miguel Bosé: This song remind me of my mother and the times when we used to dance and sing listening this artist.
  •  Algo de mi-Camilo Sesto: This song remind me of my father and the trips that we used to do as a family because in those trips we listened this artist. Now my sisters and i knows the lyrics of almost all the famous songs of this artist. 
  • Carnaval toda la vida- Los Fabulosos Cadillacs / Viviré por siempre- Los Auténticos Decadentes:  These are two of the artist that i most listen to, i love both of them and i love the persons that they remind me. These persons are my sisters. They like these bands a lot and i grew up listening to them. We have been in a concert of Los Auténticos Decadentes twice! 

  • Under the Bridge-RHCP: This song remind me of the road trip that my friends and i did on holidays. 







Comentarios

  1. Bosé is one of my favorite singers, he has very good songs and this is one of them. <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like Miguel Bosé because of my mom hahaha. Great songs.
    BTW, #streampositions #ag6

    ResponderBorrar
  3. There was a time in my adolescence that I listened a lot RHCP

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Miguel Bosé is better than Chayanne...Change my mind

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Camilo Sesto has good songs, I don't know if you've heard getsemani, but that song blew my mind

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog