My favourite serie.

My favourite serie is "How i met yor mother (HIMYM)".


I like a lot of series and i don't really have a favourite one, but HIMYM is one of the series that i most enjoy. 

 The serie is the story of how Ted, the protagonist, met her soulmate. The serie is call how i met your mother because Ted is relating how he met her to his childrens. The serie isn't only about Ted and his seek of love, it is about his friends too and how their spend time together in a bar.  As i just say, the protagonist is Ted Mosby, interpreted by Josh Radnor, his friends are Lily Aldrin, Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbastky, and the most funny (and my favourite character), Barney Stinson, intrepreted by such a talented actor as is Neil Patrick Harris. 

I like this serie because his characters are very funny, the situations that they pass through also are funny, the plot is interesting and  because the serie reflects on life and love, so the serie isn't just laughs. Altough the protagonist sometime dislike because of how he is, and  altough the end is really really baaad, i recomend this serie to anyone that want to have a great laugh. 









Comentarios

  1. This serie is legendary. A classic if you want to laugh and have a great time at home.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I'm in season 6 of this series and it's great, I laugh a lot and I'm desperate to finish it.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I started watching the series recently and I have actually laughed a lot so far.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have heard a lot about this series. I will watch it for your recommendation ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I also really like that series and I laughed a lot when I saw it

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I have only see fragments in YT of HIMYM but that was enough to laugh during hours jdjd

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog