The Best Concert Ever

One of the best concerts that i've been was Morrissey in Movistar Arena in December 15, 2018.

   Steven Patrick Morrissey, known as Morrissey is a british artist (singer and songwriter) , born on May 22, 1959 in Davyhulme, Lancashire United Kingdom. He was the frontman of the lengendary band The smiths, with wich he achieve fame. After the smiths he make a solo carreer wich was very  successful.

I went to this concert with a former schoolmate who used to like The smiths a lot.  We arrived early to be in the front and have a great view of him. I remember that i loved that concert even before of the begining because before Morrissey show up, they put an intro video and it was Bowie's song "Rebel Rebel" wich i really like.  The song that i most enjoyed was "How soon is now?", i remember that  the sound and the lights in this song were really nice.

Although i liked the concert, there were some songs that bored me, and he did'nt play my favorites songs "I Know Is Gonna Happen Someday", "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out" and "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want"

The atmosphere in the concert is'nt what i expected, because i'm use to go to concerts where i dance or jump with mostly young people, but in this concert the people were mostly in his thirties or older, so they were very very mature and quiet, in fact, when me and my friend light a "cigarette" some people ask us to turn it off because they wanted to enjoy the concert. ( I'm use to go to metal concerts where people smoke and drink and none have problems with it) 


  








Comentarios

  1. I prefer concerts with more movement and energy too, bro, I understand you.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Maybe a quieter concert is not bad, but I also like more where you jump and feel the energy of the audience :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you. Energetic concerts are the best!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog