English Language Challenges


As i was exempted of english 1 to 3, this is the first course of english that i take on university, and a i have to say that it isn't what i expected. I thought that it  would be diferent than the school, more focused on our careers or scientific vocabulary. 
And  i don't know if always  have been like this or maybe is like this because of the online mode, but the low participation made it difficult to follow the class, i think that this is our bad as student. 
About the blogs, it was a good tool to practice and develop the writing, i have never write so much in english so it was good to learn how to connect ideas. Altough,  i think that it would be better if we had a correction of what we were doing wrong, that way we could not make that error again. 
I think that i need to improve my talking and pronunciation. As you, Miss,  could see and hear in the videos that i uploaded, my pronunciation is really bad, and to use the rights words in the sentences is hard to me. Actually i dont have a plan to improve this because i dont know what i could do to impove it. 
These days  i have use a lot english, most because i watch series in english (audio and subtitles), i also watch videos on youtube  about things that im interested to , and most of  those videos  are in english, i use it to study too.

Comentarios

  1. Having a correction of what we wrote in the blog would be very helpful, I do not know what I'm wrong, I just see my note hehe

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree, a correction would be very useful to see what you are failing.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. We have had other subjects of the career that they give us scientific material in English hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree that a revision would help me even more with my English

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you, I think that if we had done this blog in person and there corrected us maybe we would have learned the language much better

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hello, I want to be born again knowing English Jajaja

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog